[How to make Cantonese style pastry]_How to do_How to do
There are still a lot of cuisines in Guangdong, and there are also some traditional pastries, such as horseshoe cakes, fried radish cakes, and sago bowl cakes, which are all popular and have pastries with Guangdong characteristics.
These cakes can be bought directly at the snack bar, or you can master a certain method to make them yourself.
Below, I will introduce the three kinds of pastry making methods in detail for everyone!
First, horseshoe cake 1, put the lotus root powder in a bowl, add 250 ml of water, knead it evenly, pinch the powder, add 1250 ml of water, mix into a slurry, filter with gauze, and put it in a bucket;White sugar, rock sugar and 1000 ml of water, cook until dissolved, filter with gauze, then boil, and pour into the slurry; 3, when stirring, stir as much as you want, after stirring, still stir for a while, make it even and haveAccurate, half-boiled paste; 4, take a square dish, lightly apply a layer of oil, pour the paste into the steamer; 5, heat the boiling water pot, put it in the steamer and steam over medium heat for 20 minutes.; 6, after the cake cools, cut into pieces, suitable for cold food.
Second, fry the radish cake 1, clean the rice, soak it fully, and use a blender to stir into the rice slurry.
2. Sea rice is chopped after soaking in warm water.
Wash the shiitake mushrooms, cut into small dices 3, wash and peel the radishes, and rub them into filaments with a wire wiper.
Then sauté the radish in hot water, then mix with the rice milk and stir well.
Then add the sea diced, diced mushrooms and diced bacon to the rice milk, then add the oil, pepper, soy sauce, chicken essence, salt, and stir well.
4. Pour the mixed rice milk into a container, steam it in a steamer for 25 minutes on high heat, wait until the rice milk is steamed into white rice cakes like rice cakes, pour out the whole and cut into squares of appropriate sizesheet.
5. Put the lowest oil in the frying pan and heat it up. Fry the cut rice cakes over low heat until they are crispy on both sides.
3. Sago bowl cake 1. Mix the coconut milk and 1/4 cup of water into the sticky rice flour and stir to form a thin slurry; 2. Slowly smash a cup of water and sugar into a flour slurry; 3, boil the sago with waterUntil it is translucent, then rinse it a little in cold water; 4, add sago to the rice milk and mix well; 5, steam the small bowl first and then add the flour to steam for 6 minutes.
6. Condensed into a crystal.
(If you eat it in the summer, it can be better frozen in the refrigerator!