Five types of yoga detox and fitness
Stressful work; irregular life; intemperate diet . gastrointestinal disorder is getting worse.
The yoga posture method is mainly performed around the waist and abdomen, and squeezes the viscera, removes toxins, straightens the role of the stomach, and also helps the waist to abdomen.
Spine rotation ● Sitting position, legs straight forward together.
● Inhale, reset the tip leg, and place your feet on the ground outside the other side.
Support your toes.
Keep the spine natural gradient.
● Exhale, gently push the other side towards the ground in the back, and push slightly to twist the spine backwards.
The eyes try to look behind the body, control the posture, and keep breathing evenly.
Life conditioning methods ● Drink a glass of honey water or fresh salt water on an empty stomach every morning to help clean and nourish the stomach, prevent and improve constipation.
● Eat less spicy, spicy, and sour foods.
Breakfast should eat cereals and other warm foods.
● For chronic gastritis and hyperacidity, you can bring some whole wheat bread slices, biscuits and other starch and carbohydrate foods to prevent stomach discomfort caused by empty stomach
Anteriorly inclined ● Sitting position, the spine naturally stretches, legs and legs close together and straight forward, with both hands naturally on the sides of the body or on the thighs.
● Inhale, straighten your arms forward, fold your hands and your shoulders back, close your thumbs, palms down.
Raise your arms over your head and snugly against your ears.
Slightly leaning back slightly stretches the entire spine.
● Exhale, starting from the abdomen to the front of the thigh, and holding the toes of both feet with both hands to keep breathing smoothly.
Focus on the abdomen.
(You can bend your knees if you feel difficult to move.) ● Inhale, starting from the back, and bring up the entire upper body.
Exhale and return to the starting position.
Side waist type ● Lotus seat or simple lotus seat, the spine stays naturally stretched, hands folded on the chest to become the starting type.
● Inhale, hold the palms of Namaste high above your head, exhale, and spread your arms to both sides.
● Inhale again, keep the front arm away from the ground, lift the front arm high, and bend the other arm to gently lift the ground.
Bend your body in the direction of your broken arm.
Look at the roots of your palms or through the arms to the ceiling.
Triangle type ● Both legs open double shoulder width.
Lift your arms flat.
● Inhale, open the right toe foot 180 degrees outwards, and turn the vertical toes 45 degrees in the same direction.
Look at the tip of your right finger.
Exhale and bend your body while your fingers on the same side try to reach any part you can reach (calf or toe).
Eyes look at the raised vertical finger.
Seated Balanced Progressive Position ● Sitting position, with your legs back together towards the body, grasping with both hands and feet.
● Inhale and support the coccyx. Grasping your toes with both hands will lift your legs off the ground. Exhale and try to insert the pedals to maintain balance and even breathing.
● Inhale, grasp the right foot with your left hand or the outside of your calf.
Keep the other leg stretched straight and lifted off the ground.
● Exhale, push your right arm flat with your right hand, and twist the entire spine backwards.
Eyes look up at right arm.
Keep your body balanced and breathe evenly.
Note: When this posture is completed, because the stimulus is on the waist and abdomen, the buttocks try to keep straight and bend as much as possible.